Стандарти и изисквания за изживяванията с Airbnb
In addition to behaving in accordance with our Terms of Service and Community Standards, which apply to all community members, Airbnb Experience Hosts—including their Co-Hosts and assistants—must abide by our Additional Terms for Experience Hosts and meet the following standards and requirements.
Before any Experience is published, it is reviewed based on the below criteria and it must continue upholding these standards to remain on Airbnb. If an Experience doesn’t meet these requirements, the listing or associated account may be restricted, suspended, or removed from Airbnb.
Hosts must meet the 3 pillars of a quality Experience
In order to be published, an Experience submission must demonstrate expertise, insider access, and connection. Learn more about these eligibility criteria.
What doesn't qualify as an Experience
Different from typical tours and services, Airbnb Experiences are designed to be highly unique and interactive. So, services are generally ineligible as they don't provide expertise, insider access, and connection. Learn more about what doesn't qualify as an Airbnb Experience.
Activities with special requirements or restrictions
Technically-specialized outdoor activities
Certain activities aren’t allowed on the platform. This includes, but is not limited to, activities involving extreme heights or caves (ex: bungee, skydiving, heli-skiing, cave diving), certain ocean activities (ex: free diving, kiteboarding, shark diving), and certain ice or mountain activities (ex: canyoneering, ice climbing, free climbing).
Sexually suggestive activities
Experiences that include sexual content or nudity must have a minimum age limit of 18+, must disclose the presence of nudity, and must take place in a public place (not a private residence). Hosts must also provide behavior requirements for Hosts and guests during the Experience, and specify how guests can opt out of the activity if they feel uncomfortable. Sexually explicit content is not permitted on the platform.
We only allow the use of projectile weapons when the Host has a valid license and insurance. Experiences involving firearms must have a minimum guest age limit of 18+.
We don’t allow Experiences that include direct political actions, like campaigning and fundraising, or activities that violate local laws. Political activities that are informational and educational in nature are permitted.
Certain categories of Experiences on Airbnb have additional standards:
Evident ID Verification
If an Experience includes a technically specialized activity where we require proof of a license, certification, or insurance, it will not be published if any of the following is true:
- The Host does not submit the requested documents to our validation partner Evident ID
- The required documents are expired
- The name(s) on the documents does not match the name listed on the Host’s Airbnb profile
- The documents don’t meet our license or insurance requirements
- Evident ID cannot process the provided documents for any other reason (ex: blurry photo or unrecognized document type)
Listing page requirements
The Experience itinerary must be clear, complete, and accurate. Guests should know exactly what to expect upon booking the Experience. This applies to all Experience details, including:
- What guests will be doing
- Meeting address and instructions for meeting up with the Host
- What’s included in the price (ex: what the Host is providing for guests)
- What guests need to bring with them (ex: extra cash to buy food that’s not included)
- The time and date of the Experience
No "open-ended" itineraries
Each Experience must have a clear, pre-defined itinerary—we can’t accept “open-ended” plans where guests are asked to define an Experience’s itinerary, or choose activities or locations. It’s OK to include minor variations.
- “My baking Experience is different based on the day of the week. On Mondays, we bake bread, and on Tuesday, we bake cookies."
- "We’ll visit galleries of upcoming artists. Each afternoon, I’ll choose a different artist depending on the artists generating the most interest at the time." This is OK because the main activity—gallery tours— remains the same.
- "I’ll meet guests for coffee and then we’ll see where the afternoon takes us!"
- "During the tour, guests can choose from among several different activities, including rafting or visiting the temples, or many others."
It’s important to note that photos must meet Airbnb’s photo quality standards.
Information in the Accessibility section of a listing must meet Airbnb’s accessibility feature description requirements.
Hosts must list their Experience as an individual, not a business. The Host’s profile photo must be a clear picture of the Host and not a company logo. The Host’s profile name must be the Host’s personal name and not a business name. Hosts should describe themselves in the “About Me” section of the Experience page.
Guests should always know exactly who will be hosting them
If a friend, partner, or a team is helping you host or manage your Experience, they must be registered as a Co-Host or assistant via the Teams tool on your Host dashboard. Co-Hosts must also be assigned to the instances they are leading so that guests know their Host in advance. Learn more about Co-Hosting requirements.
Hosts may not hand guests off to 3rd party suppliers, or leave guests on their own without a Host
Hosts and Co-Hosts must personally lead their guests throughout the entirety of the Experience.
Only Airbnb guests on an Airbnb Experience
Once a Host lists an Experience for a particular time and date on Airbnb, only Airbnb guests can attend that instance of the Experience. Hosts are not permitted to mix guests from Airbnb and other platforms on the same instance of an Experience.
Hosts cannot set a minimum group size
Every traveler should feel welcome on Airbnb, whether they are traveling on their own or with a group.
Keep to guidelines
Hosts must abide by the health and safety guidelines when hosting in-person Experiences. Learn more about these requirements.
Hosts must honor all booked reservations
Hosts must honor their reservations, unless the Host must cancel due to a valid extenuating circumstance, safety concerns, or dangerous weather conditions. Learn more about our Experiences Host Cancellation policy.
Guests like to know they can expect a consistent level of quality, no matter where they book. Experiences must maintain a high overall rating and avoid too many low review ratings (1-3 stars) from guests. Hosts with too many low ratings or guest-reported issues may have their listings suspended and/or removed from Airbnb.
What we don’t allow on Experiences
Mistreatment of animals
Airbnb’s Animal Welfare Guidelines apply to Experiences involving wild animals in the wild and in captivity, as well as domesticated animals under human care. Violations include direct interactions with wild animals (ex: riding, petting, feeding), dog sledding, the purchase or consumption of wild animal products, and certain other activities.
Intellectual property violations
We do not permit the use of copyrighted work such as music, videos, photography, or literature unless the work was created or properly licensed by the Host, or is in the public domain. We also prohibit the unauthorized use of other types of intellectual property such as trademarks (ex: brand names) or individual names (ex: celebrities) that suggest an endorsement of, or affiliation with, a Host or Experience.
Violation of local laws or restrictions
Hosts are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other requirements that apply to their Experience. Hosts can find information about some of the legal obligations that may apply to their Experience, including information about food, alcohol, the use of public lands, and tour guiding, on our Responsible Hosting Pages.
Inappropriate content and discrimination
Experiences that cross country borders
Experiences must take place in a single country. Experiences that include crossing a country border are not permitted.
Payments outside of Airbnb's system
Experience Hosts may not solicit an online or offline payment from guests in violation of Airbnb’s offsite payment policy. Read about our offsite payment policy
- Домакин на изживяванеКои услуги не са подходящи за изживяване в AirbnbУслугите с бизнес насоченост обикновено не са разрешени като изживявания с Airbnb, тъй като не предоставят изживяване, лична гледна точка ил…
- Основни положения в AirbnbДопълнителни условия за домакини на изживяванияПрегледайте допълнителните ни условия за домакини на изживявания.
- ГостСъздайте уникално изживяване с AirbnbСъздайте и организирайте единствена по рода си дейност, която хората да искат да опитат. Култура, история, храна или природа – разкажете ни …