Comfy 3rd floor retreat. Peaceful decor. Screened balcony. Furnished kitchen. Free use of WIFI, beach chairs/umbrella, gym, basketball & private tennis courts, charcoal grills/picnic tables; pools. Steps from your door: explore our sandy beach, watch fish jump & dolphins swim; observe nature on a private pier. See the sunrise on the water. Grocery/restaurants w/in 1-5 miles. Make a meal or a reservation! Short drive to all island locales. Great island bike paths. (No pets or smoking.)
Have peace of mind knowing that our condo is professionally cleaned after every rental & disinfected, including hard surfaces and high-touch areas like doorknobs, remotes and light switches.
Hidden Gem is a condo in a private waterfront community w/terrific amenities for your use ~ whether you are on-island for work or pleasure. Perfect for friends, 1-2 couples, or a small family.
BEDROOM 1 Queen bed, bathroom w shower/tub
BEDROOM 2 Full bed, bathroom w shower/tub
Our sunny, 3rd floor condo is truly a "Hidden Gem." This peaceful island retreat offers a non-commercial location, close to the airport, walkable to our quiet beach on Port Royal Sound, or a short ride by bike or car to ocean beaches. Great amenities & comfort at a fraction of hotel cost!
CONDO AMENITIES are just steps from your door (It will take you no more than 5 minutes to get to the beach, play tennis or basketball, swim, etc.) and include:
*3 tennis courts
*Quiet natural sandy beach
*Shuffleboard (at middle pool)
*Charcoal grills & picnic tables
*Small gym (Open from 8AM - 10 PM)
*Hot tub & 3 pools for sun or swim. ( 1 pool & the hot tub are indoor & heated. )
*24-hour gated security
This North East island location, close to the local airport (HHH) and a 45 min drive from a Georgia airport (SAV), is away from the busy tourist area of Hilton Head, but close enough to bike to most/drive to all island locations including ocean beaches, within minutes.
INSIDE THE CONDO:
Kitchen, Dining Area, balcony, two bedrooms & two full baths. Condo has Cable TV, DVD player, and complementary high speed Wi-Fi. You’ll find pine board flooring in the main rooms, soft fresh bedroom carpeting, and ceramic tile bathroom floors. Bathrooms/Bedrooms have plush towels & quality linens. Kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a laundry closet with full size washer & dryer. Adjustable air conditioning and ceiling fans assure your comfort. (We also have uniform heat, if you come in the wintertime.)
VISITING FOR WORK? Our living room has a curtained-off desk area suitable for laptop and/or printer and the nearby public local library has areas ideal for meeting clients or holding meetings.
TIME TO EAT? Make a meal or make reservations! Fully furnished condo has all the kitchen essentials: Dishes, coffee maker, glassware, flatware, pots & pans, and more. (List of kitchen items can be furnished prior to your arrival.)
Grocery stores, casual & fine dining: All, a short drive away.
OUTSIDE THE CONDO:
Relax at an umbrella table or soak up sun at one of the 2 lovely outdoor pools or enjoy the indoor heated pool and hot tub (open til 10PM.) Dine in a pleasant outdoor setting – Numerous charcoal grills, picnic tables and even a wooden bench swing are available for your use; offering scenic views of the water. Enjoy the 3 private tennis courts, the basketball court, the children’s playground at no charge, but do BRING YOUR OWN RACQUET AND BALLS.
Spend all or part of your day at the largely secluded sandy beach; it’s a safe 3-5 minute walk from the condo. Stroll along the water’s edge or on the private pier; watch the inspiring sunrise or the glow of sunset. Make a sand castle, read a book, (Public library is close by) fly a kite, have a picnic, take a dip, observe nature – crabs, fish, herons, cranes, sea gulls, hawks & eagles to name a few. Our unique beach is in a protected area, which ensures that it is always natural, unspoiled and beautiful. The shallow shelf of the Port Royal Sound slows down the tidal current and is calmer than the other beaches on the island, making it ideal for children.
If you appreciate attention to detail, tasteful decor and comfort, you will enjoy your vacation with us. The Condo is professionally cleaned after every rental.
This property does not allow pets and smoking is not permitted in the condo or on the balcony.
IF YOU MUST SMOKE: Please dispose of your cigarette butts correctly, by putting them out and placing them in the trash. Cigarettes are not to be put out on the handrails, siding and/or railings. It is a huge FIRE HAZARD to throw butts from the hallway into landscape or onto walkways. THIS IS NOT ACCECPTABLE AND WILL RESULT IN A $500.00 FINE FOR EACH OFFENSE.
Our condo community property is located between two nature preserve parks, which keeps the natural beach serene. We observe quiet hours after 10pm.
Drive in or fly to SAV or HHH airports. Uber is on the island and efficient.
Ten things you might not know about Hilton Head:
1. Hilton Head is fewer than 5 miles wide and 12 miles long, but the island has almost 60 miles of bicycle trails.
2. The island is shaped like a running shoe. People refer to the heel, toe or ankle of the island when describing locations.
3. There is not a single neon sign on Hilton Head. The island was developed to try to remain in harmony with the natural world, so all the signs are in natural, neutral colors, with definitely no blinking neon.
4. Before the Civil War, two dozen plantations on the island grew famous Sea Island Cotton. Nowadays, when you hear someone refer to “plantations” on Hilton Head, they are talking about the large resort communities that use the term.
5. Until World War II's D-Day, the largest amphibious landing in US history happened on Hilton Head. On Nov. 7, 1861, Union troops stormed and captured the island during the American Civil War.
6. The first self-governed freedman’s town in the United States was founded at Mitchelville on Hilton Head Island during the Civil War by the formerly enslaved people who worked the plantations on the island.
7. Hilton Head is one of the Sea Islands where the Gullah culture developed. Isolated from the mainland, the freedmen of the Sea Islands created their own culture. Learn more about this vibrant and fascinating culture’s foods, language, art and more when visiting Hilton Head. The Coastal Discovery Museum is a great place to start your education.
8. Until 1956, the only way to get to and from the island was by boat. Resort development began the same year, when Charles Fraser began planning and building Sea Pines Plantation, the first and best-known resort community on the island.
9. Hilton Head has fewer than 40,000 year-round residents, but 2.5 million visitors a year.
10. The red and white striped lighthouse in Harbour Town has never been a functioning lighthouse at all. It was built to be a gift shop and tourist attraction. Early doubters called it “Fraser’s Folly,” after the early developer who built it, but it has become an iconic and beloved symbol of Hilton Head.
Тип на стаята
Тип на мястото
Може да настани
Гілтон-Гед-Айленд, South Carolina, САЩ