Beach🌴River! Heated Pool! Hot Tub! 3400sf covered space! Your tropical beach vacation awaits! Prime location in proximity to local restaurants, attractions & sparkling waters. Nathan Hejl Interior Designer has updated this spacious 5BR/3.5BA vacation oasis to blend luxurious furniture & finishes w/ a barefoot, tropical vibe. Located in Historic River District in W Bradenton, walking distance to lively Manatee River & only 8mi to the famous Anna Maria Island beaches, 20mi to #1 Siesta Key beach.
Ideal for large families, multiple generations, snowbirds, sports tournaments, business group, multiple couples, or anyone desires a generous space to unwind with style. If you love the water, if it's time for your annual beach getaway, check out this highly recommended rental with first-class hosts. Spend a day at the beach, the river or lounging in the heated pool and hot tub. Enjoy ENDLESS AMENITIES!
Open the front doors to find a spacious and breezy paradise awaits! Relaxation, cherished memories and good times await, along with 2500 square-feet of luxurious, open living, a sweeping vaulted ceiling, 900 square-feet of covered Lanai patio on a 0.33 acre lot - which is plenty of space to watch your children play.
The breezy backyard paradise is sure to be your favorite to socialize, dine and work on your tan! Enjoy the sunset with a glass of wine in your private hot tub inside the airy, 900 sf covered Lanai patio. Take an invigorating morning swim in the heated outdoor pool. Watch a game on your 55-inch flat screen TV as you prep dinner on the BBQ grill, then enjoy the shady palm trees as you dine on the outdoor set in screen porch.
Additional patio features:
- fairy lights
- 4 poolside lounge chairs & umbrellas
- outdoor playset for the kiddos
- State of Art shuffleboard game table
- custom hammocks
- giant Jenga wood block game
- corn holes
- soccer net
- breezy outdoor fans
This gourmet kitchen is the heart of the house for sure! And this first-class kitchen beckons you to upscale entertaining with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, natural gas stove, all-new Rachel Ray cookware, and a fully-loaded kitchen experience:
- De'Longhi ESAM3300 Espresso/Coffee machine
- Mr Coffee 12 cup coffee maker
- Complimentary coffee (bean, ground, instant), tea, sugar and creamer
- Ninja blender
- Rachael Ray cookware
- Cooking untensils
- 4 sliced toaster
- Electric water kettle
- Kitchen Aid 5 speed hand mixer
- Baking pans and cake mold
- Aroma Professional Plus rice cooker
- Large 24qt pot for seafood 🦞 boil
- POPCORN maker & unlimited corn
- Place settings and silverware
- KID-friendly dinnerware
The kitchen and dining room spill out into the expansive living room area with two well-appointed seating areas. Enjoy the relaxed, coastal feel of a newly-rebooted interior design! Schedule your movie night now for a 65-inch flat-screen smart TV loaded with Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu.
After a full day of sightseeing, retreat to your master suite with a king size canopy bed that is fit for a king and a queen! Take a bubble bath in the spacious master bathroom with double sinks. Then settle in with a movie on the 55-inch smart TV.
- Bedroom 1 (Master EnSuite): King bed
- Bedroom 2 (Couple Retreat): King bed
- Bedroom 3 (Couple Retreat): King bed
- Bedroom 4 (Retreat Haven): 2 full beds, 2 flip chairs converted to single bed mattress.
- Bedroom 5 (Slumber En-suite): 2 sets of bunk beds (full on full) and a mini bar w/ small refrigerator and microwave
All bedrooms have 12 inches memory foam mattresses (except top bunks are 8 inches), down alternative pillows and hypoallergenic hotel luxury 1800 series sheets for a restful night of sleep.
Traveling with small children? You can pack lighter because we have 2 Pack n' Plays, 2 strollers, highchair, and kid's dinnerware.
ALL THE COMFORTS OF HOME
- Massive tree-lined, fenced front yard for additional outdoor fun
- 65-inch smart TV in the living room
- Three 55-inch smart TVs in the master bedroom, bunker en-suite and Lanai
- Games: cards, Board Games, outdoor games and pool toys
- Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu & hi speed Wifi
- Toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, hand soap, detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash.
- Salt, pepper, cooking oil
- Beach equipment: folded chairs, large beach mat, sun umbrella, cooler bag, sand toys and Yoga mat
- Screen porch: Hot Tub, in-line Weber BBQ gas grill and grilling utensils
- All bedding, towels (beach and bath)
- Hair dryers, Iron and Iron board
- Hand lotion and toothpaste dispenser
- Central Air
- Washer/Dryer & detergent: perfect for extended stay guests and sport tournaments
If you’re looking for a party house, please do not book. Property is ideal for large family vacations.
Coastal breezes and sparkling waters await when you are walking distance to the Manatee River. Situated among other high-end homes in The Historic River District of West Bradenton. Just 8 miles to the many beaches on Anna Maria Island and 20 miles to renowned Siesta Key beach! You’re in the center of the action with this sizzling hot vacation spot:
- Downtown Bradenton (1.1 miles) - Indoor and outdoor fun! Check out the history museum, aquarium and planetarium. There is also a performing arts center if you want to check the schedule. Health enthusiasts can stock the fridge with goodies from the Downtown Bradenton Farmer’s Market. Walk your dog at lush park that is alongside the Manatee River.
- The Manatee River’s Pier 22 (1.5 miles)-Stroll on the historic Memorial Pier for indoor/outdoor dining on the riverside terrace. Choose from the small plates, pizza, sushi, and more.
- Village of the Arts (1.6 miles) - Visit the bustling marina with a breweries, galleries, boutiques and restaurants.
- McKechnie Field (1.8 miles) - Grab a hot dog when you take in a baseball game with the MLB Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Historic Main Street is home to a bevy of bars and restaurants, outdoor festivals and live music happenings.
- Bradenton Convention Center (3.5 miles)
- IMG Academy (5 miles)
- Manatee County Golf Course (5.6 miles)
- Anna Maria Island (8.3 miles) – This renowned seven-mile strip of beautiful white-sand beaches line the barrier island of Anna Maria Island between the turquoise Gulf of Mexico and peninsular Florida.
- Bradenton Beach (9.4 miles) – Laid-back area with fishing piers, sugary beaches, quaint restaurants and other family-owned businesses.
- Siesta Key Beach (20 miles) – One of the top beaches in the country! Siesta Beach is famous for sugar-fine, quartz-white sand. Near the public beach is a village of outdoor dining, coffee shops and shopping.
- Turtle Beach (23 miles) sits beyond the sea grapes on the Key’s southern end and is a popular site for launching kayaks.
- Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) (10 miles)
- Tampa International Airport (45 miles)
- Orlanda (100 miles) – The home of Walt Disney World, Universal Studios
Тип на стаята
Тип на мястото
Може да настани
Bradenton, Florida, САЩ