Пропускане към съдържанието

" It's not just an Airbnb , it's a lifestyle ."

Цял апартамент с домакин Allante
4 гости1 спалня1 легло1 баня
Цялото място
Ще разполагате с цялото място (жилищен блок) само за себе си.
It's only one Downtown Fort Worth, Tx in the world and, booking this AirBNB gives you the keys! Very clean place, quite and secured. If you're looking for convenience look no further!

Great for Business Stay, Nightlife, Perfect Getaway.

I look forward to being your host soon!

Достъп на гостите
The space entirety.

P.s. areas outside of the space will be restricted.

Други неща за отбелязване
We're all aware of COVID-19 with that being the case. All common areas are closed until further notice. Once we adopt to the new norm you're more than welcome to entry common areas at your on discretion upon reopening.

List of common areas that are closed:
Pool
Gym,
Movie Theater
Work Lounges
Club House

Parking is a pain.
Staying 2 days or less, I have you covered.
Staying 30 days plus, I have you covered.
Anything in between: 2 days less or 30 days plus. I recommend ride sharing or public transportation or you can simply ask about our renter car program.
It's only one Downtown Fort Worth, Tx in the world and, booking this AirBNB gives you the keys! Very clean place, quite and secured. If you're looking for convenience look no further!

Great for Business Stay, Nightlife, Perfect Getaway.

I look forward to being your host soon!

Достъп на гостите
The space entirety.

P.s. areas outside of the space will be restr…

Условия за спане

Спалня 1
1 двойно легло

Удобства

Комплект за първа помощ
Аларма за дим
Ютия
Място, удобно за работа с лаптоп
Безплатно паркиране на място
Асансьор
Фитнес зала
Основни удобства
Сешоар
Кухня

Изберете дата на настаняване

Добавете датите си за пътуване за точно ценообразуване
Настаняване
Добавяне на дата
Освобождаване
Добавяне на дата

Местоположение

Fort Worth, Texas, САЩ

Location, Location, Location. Within walking distance of any element in life your seeking. FYI That's my option. The world infamous Billy Bob's is a skip and hop away, you're over looking Trinity River from your balcony as well as the new Multi Million Dollar Project The Panthers Island Pravilion , TCU is only 10-15 min south. we can't forget about Jerry's World/ AT&T Stadium, Texas Live 20 min away max! Del Frisco's , Botanic Gardens and so so much more......
One a scale from 1-10..... this is without a doubt a 10+ !
Atmosphere, Conveniency , Vibrant.
Location, Location, Location. Within walking distance of any element in life your seeking. FYI That's my option. The world infamous Billy Bob's is a skip and hop away, you're over looking Trinity River from you…
Ориентиране
70
Walk Score®
Повечето задачи могат да бъдат изпълнени пеша.
53
Transit Score®
Много възможности за обществен транспорт наблизо.
73
Bike Score®
Придвижването с велосипед е удобно за повечето пътувания.

Домакин: Allante

Потребител от: февруари 2020 г.
  • 1 отзив
  • Проверено
Peace, I'm Allant'e (Ta' for short) I'm nonchalant. but once you crack my code i'm a down to earth cool guy! Sports are what I live for! My brother owns a real estate company here locally, so in my spare time I find interest in that as well. I have resided in Fort Worth, TX 80 % of my life the other 20% are between Georgia and California. My plans are to travel outside of the US in the near future. Welcome to a new place you can also call home... *It's Not Just An AirBNB, It's a Lifestyle. Don't hesitate to ask me anything if i don't know the answer right than and there, i'll get back to you with the answer. My goal is to have every gust to leave a smiling comment ( :
Peace, I'm Allant'e (Ta' for short) I'm nonchalant. but once you crack my code i'm a down to earth cool guy! Sports are what I live for! My brother owns a real estate company here…
По време на престоя ви
Glad you asked,
Me or my wife is on call throughout your stay so no need to worry.
You as our guess will be provided with our direct phone lines which will be open 24hr.
  • Език: English
  • Процент на отговаряне: 100%
  • Време на отговор: в рамките на 1 ден
За да защитите плащането си, никога не превеждайте пари и не комуникирайте извън уеб сайта или приложението на Airbnb.

Важно е да знаете

Вътрешни правила на дома
Настаняване: 9:00 – 11:00
Освобождаване: 16:00
Пушенето забранено
Без домашни любимци
Безопасност и собственост
Аларма за въглероден оксид
Аларма за дим
Гаранционен депозит – ако нанесете повреди в дома, може да заплатите до $100.