The Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge is a cozy, classic mountain retreat along the banks of Lake Tahoe. Guests enjoy unparalleled mountain and lake views, year-long outdoor activities, and a quaint ambiance that makes this resort an award winner. Set in a traditional mountain lodge style with warm, natural wood; and featuring a gas fireplace and fully-equipped kitchen. Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge charges a Daily Resort Fee of $22 per night which is collected at the front desk during check-in.
Безплатно паркиране на място
Условия за спане
Неща, които трябва да имате предвид
Вътрешни правила на дома
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older with a valid ID and credit card to book and check-in.
- A credit card is required at check in for incidentals
- A Daily Resort Fee of $22 per night will be collected at the front desk during check-in. If arriving after hours, please be sure to check in at the Front Desk the following morning to take care of your Nightly Resort Service Fee and check out paperwork.
- The resort only has space for ONE VEHICLE PER UNIT, regardless of the unit size booked. Please contact the host if you have more than one vehicle. Violation of the policy will result in a $50 charge per incident, no exceptions.
- Check-in time is at 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Special requests for view rooms or specific unit numbers cannot be guaranteed. Room moves may be required.
- Pictures on listing are a representation of the unit. View requests are based on availability and not guaranteed.
- No Pets. If you have a service animal, please contact the resort prior to your arrival. Violation of the pet policy will result in a $300 cleaning fee and immediate removal of your pet or forfeiture of your stay.
- No Smoking
- No Parties or Events
-Guest exceeding occupancy will be charged $250 per day per person.
-Please make sure you load and run the dishwasher and leave your unit in an acceptable manner. Damage or excessive cleaning will result in a charge of $300 or more to be determined by Management
-Quiet time is between 10:00pm – 8:00am. Please be courteous and adhere to this policy.